7.18.2009

catching up!

I haven't made a real post in a while...

So what have you missed?

Well, Thursday (really nothing much happened before Thursday), we went on a picnic since it wasn't ultra hot out! We got lost on the way to the park we intended to picnic at, but ran across a trail and stopped there instead!

It was really scenic and I enjoyed it...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Plus, we packed a good meal!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was a tiring walk, but we made it... 2 miles, whew!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ben enjoyed it, too!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Friday we played outside some with the neighbor boy...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Who showed us how to skateboard...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ben loved it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mommy got in a couple pictures too...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Ben also opened some mail from his Great-Aunt Debbie
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...teethed on a plate...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...which sounded terrible, so that stopped...

...and he fell asleep in his Jump-a-Roo (again)...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and in case you didn't see the previous post's video, Benjamin also did this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Tomorrow he will be 6 months old. Wow.


As for me....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm spent.

- Kristen

1 comment:

  1. all nice pictures; picnics are always fun! so glad a neighbor boy showed Benjamin the fun moves of skate boarding! before long he'll be on one himself!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!