This week's MckLinky Blog Hop, the theme is THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME (or US).
1. I call my mom every other day, if not every day. Ever since I was homeschooled we have been very close. I consider her one of my very best friends! She is a wonderful lady and I love talking to her. I wish my parents lived closer so I could visit over there more often! Weird, huh?
2. I am a Harry Potter nerd. I have been a fan since I was in Middle school and I always will be a fan. And not just a fan... a huge, huge fan. Like I said, a nerd. I read the 5th book in a day. That kind of fan.
3. I hate water. I can't stand drinking it. I do drink it because I know it is healthy, but I hate it more than you can believe. Unless it is nearly frozen. I had a hard time drinking all the water I needed to when I was pregnant, and my first doctor always got onto me.
Phew. I feel better coming clean. You should come clean too, and join the MckLinky blog hop!
How are you really?
4 months ago
so sweet you consider your mom a best friend and you guys have a close relationship; I think its awesome you want to live closer to her too; I know she misses not having you close by especially with that adorable child of yours! my daughter was a Harry Potter fan too; she could devour his books over and over and over again. love water! I think I drink a gallon of it a day
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing these things about you to get to know you better :)
betty
I can relate to your post! I totally hate drinking water. I use those Propel fitness water flavor packets or the Crystal Light individual packets. They taste great & they don't have a lot of calories. I also can't wait til the next Harry Potter releases this week!
ReplyDeleteHappy blog hopping!
http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com
I have that kind of relationship with my mom, too. I speak with her almost everyday as well. She lives about an hour from me, so it's not that bad. I wish I lived closer, but I now it could be far worse (like living in different states)!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you at the blog hop! :)