7.24.2009

Show Us Your Life - Wedding Dress

There's a new blog carnival at Kelly's Korner: Show Us Your Life! Today's Show Us Your Life is "Show Us Your Wedding Dress".

At the time we got married, I loved my dress. Of course looking back I wish I had tried on more dresses of different styles before settling, but that is what I bought (with my own money - and everything was expensive), so that is what I am stuck with. Currently it hangs in my closet in the David's Bridal bag it came in.

The pictures are bad quality because they were copied off of the website of my photographers. And I can't get the actual pictures off the computer because the DVD doesn't work on either the computer or laptops. It's a shame! Can't even look at my own wedding photos - not that I'm crazy about them anyway..


This is me and my family. I hope you can see the detail on the dress. It was really pretty! It matched the detail on my veil perfectly.


There's the back. The train wasn't too long, which I really liked.


The detail wasn't overwhelming.




There we have it! A few pictures of my dress, albeit bad quality ones! That's ohkay. :)

Next week is "Show Us Your Wedding Party and Flowers". I'm excited about that one because I love my flowers. :D

Kristen

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty dress!The black and white phto is great, looks very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures! love the dress!!! you and your hubby make a gorgeous looking couple!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's simple and classically beautiful, two things I love. I'm not about trends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to wish you a happy Blogoversarie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked beautiful! I understand about wishing you'd tried on more dresses. I feel the same way about mine, but oh well...I would never go back to the days of wedding planning! :) We are happily married and that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!