9.30.2009

Blog Award time!

Today has been an exciting day! I will probably give you details tonight, but right now I wanted to share with you a blog award I was so kindly given by Alexandria at Before the Baby Wakes. Go check out her blog, she has a super adorable boy!!



Thanks, Alexandria!!

Now for the rules!

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Here are my 15! This is going to be difficult!

1. Amanda @ Love Like the Dickens
2. Stephanie @ From the Inside Out
3. Micah @ Adventures of a Not-So Desperate Houswife
4. Sabrina @ A Day in the Life of Madeline's Mommy
5. Heather @ Honest to Blog
6. Kate @ Called Out One
7. Holly @ Haas Family Blessings
8. Gina @ Held
9. Annie @ Mama Dweeb
10. BlueViolet @ A Nut in a Nutshell
11. Brandi @ The Life of a Small Town Girl
12. Karen @ Holcombe Happenings
13. Melanie @ Random Redhead
14. Amber @ The Butler Family
15. Molly @ nothing

There ya go! Pass it along!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! You are just too sweet! :) And congrats on yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!!!! SO COOL! :) And congratulations!!! ;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! My first award! I feel so honored! Can't wait to hear more about your exciting day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks Kristen! Now I have to find more blogs to read so I can give out 15, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU'RE CUTE!!! and I like the fact that you put my OTHER blog in your side thing as well. HOW PRECIOUS!:) I love you woman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay I got an award!! But what if I only know of 3 blogs haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kristen! I may have to give you an award being that I don't have too many friends with blogs! Maybe I should encourage a few friends to start one!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!