9.09.2009

Give Me Your Best Shot

Better in Bulk


Okay, pretty much everyone knows I love photography, and my Nikon Coolpix and I are practically joined at the hip. . . if, you know. . . cameras had hips. Anyway, I came across this great meme just a few minutes ago and decided to join in. It's a weekly photo, and I chose the right week to join in because there is a giveaway going on as well!

Just yesterday I took this picture (it was featured in the previous post, but here you get to see it a bit better), and I absolutely love it. Benjamin is becoming more and more interested in standing on his own and of course he is so curious, he tries to climb on everything.



It also features on of his brand-new Thirsties Duos!

Isn't that just precious, though?

What's your best shot for this week?

6 comments:

  1. super cute pic! i love it and your blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already commented on my fav pic(s) for the week - and my guy is in a blue thirsties (non duo) too! How fun!

    Thank you for putting up my button! I was kinda nervous about how it would look next to other buttons LOL (I made it myself and have NO experience...so I didn't know what to think)
    I have heard that Nikons are great cameras - I have a Canon Powershot G7 and I know it does way more than I know how to use. I really want to learn more about my camera...must take a class....What photo editing software do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pic!

    Following from MBC :)

    youthfultips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable picture. He is so precious!
    See you on MBC under 100!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you take gorgeous pictures... it doesn't hurt that your subject is pretty darn adorable too, though. :)

    Following from MBC...
    http://thanksmailcarrier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!