9.11.2009

a Quick Pic

"Uhh. . . Mommy?"



Even my own child looks at me like I'm nuts!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to get used to our children looking at us like we're nuts...I still look at my mom like she is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he is trying to figure out how to do that! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo!
    I gave you an award on my blog :) I love reading your posts and looking at your fun/funny pics - so you deserve it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photo. Found you on MBC. Come visit me at www.suchislife.com

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!