9.17.2009

What Do We Love?

What do we love?



We love the Bible!



What do we love?




We love the Bible!



What do we love?



We love the Bible!



Every



Word



Is



True.

2 comments:

  1. Love that song. Used it all the time when I was teaching 1-4 year olds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL it must be "post a song in your blog with pictures" week - I saw MckMama do it and I did it and now you did. It is just a very happy week and when I am happy I sing :)

    Congrats on the domain name! I am going to snag my domain name too as soon as I save up the $10 (funny how i have to save up that much....but you know it happens)

    Your blog is designed very well - I love how easy it is to read - not crowded at all :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!