For more Wordless Wednesdays, visit 5 Minutes For Mom.
How are you really?
4 months ago
Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6
I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI know he is a boy but he is just sooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteHe is too cute.
ReplyDeleteO how sweet. Great shots. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I totally love your Wordless Wednesday posts!
ReplyDeleteHow cute!!
ReplyDeleteHe's getting mobile! Look out!
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable little boy!
ReplyDeleteI awarded you a blog award!
http://beforethebabywakes.blogspot.com/2009/09/bloggy-award.html
I too call my little girl a "stinker!" that is her 2nd nickname, as often as I say it! LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy WW! Love your pics, he has such a wonderful smile :)
What a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! Love the pictures!
ReplyDelete