9.08.2009

sitting on a table.

Edit; Check out the left sidebar, at the top. Grab my button! And if you have one, post it in the comments and I'll add yours!

Original Post:



You know what is so much fun?



When mommy sits you on the dining room table and let's you sit there for pictures. It is so funny.



Especially if she lets you play with your whale money bank!



It's even better if you get a snack afterward.



Just don't let on that for the rest of the day, you're going to be as fussy as possible!

4 comments:

  1. Your baby is just precious! God bless him!

    Thanks for snagging my free twitter button. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to mention... I LOVE your header and button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grabbed it for both my blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love his little "laugh" face!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!