9.17.2009

Introducing Snitch!

We have had such a busy week this week! We've gone places, visited friends, met new friends, witnessed a baptism (just last night), laughed, cried, climbed up the stairs, crawled down the stairs (head first), had some boo-boos, growled like a monster (Ben's new favorite trick), and so forth ...

Right now, Benjamin and I would like to introduce to you his new pet, Snitch the Goldfish.



(I just pulled chewing gum out of Ben's mouth ...)

Anyway, he's a good-looking fish, and on his side he has a few orange scales that are in the shape of a heart. He is named after the Golden Snitch in Harry Potter, because, yes, I am that big of a nerd. You caught me!



Ben enjoys looking at him when we pass the room that he stays in. (Ben just took a pretty rough tumble, but got up like nothing happened - again.) I enjoy the fish as well and think it is neat that Ben gets to have a pet of his very own. It's also a prop for Bible Class, but that is beside the point.

Let's just hope mommy can keep it alive for at LEAST 13 weeks (depending on when I start the class).

-------

In other news, you may or may not have noticed (or found out), we now have a domain! www.BringingUpBenjamin.com wasn't taken, can you believe it? I was so nervous that it would be taken! But, it's mine! And I am so excited! I have wanted this for a time now, and we were finally able to fork out the $10.

-------

Just a couple more days until Benjamin turns 8 months old, so I am going to save some pictures for that post! I've got a lot of cute ones that I am dying to share, but you know ... can't use them all up!

Well, if you couldn't already tell, things are already getting a little busy around here, and Benjamin is about to switch off my internet - so! One last picture:

3 comments:

  1. Aww...a fish! Our cat would have a hay day if we got a fish, and probably Molly would try and take it out of the bowl! Hope your fish makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a lot better luck with your fish than we ever did with ours!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!