Here's what I'm starting out with:
We have decided that the Hope Chest, against the wall there, will be moved. It was the last thing my grandfather was able to make for me before he passed away two years ago.
The bed was my OTHER grandfather's while he was in college, and he made the dresser for me.
I'm excited. That's a lot of blank wallspace just waiting for some wonderful paint!
Other than that, I wanted to share our system for getting things done around here. Granted, we don't always stick to this because things come up, such as yesterday (when Ben was SUCH a pill). But so far it has seemed to work nicely.
I am a list/schedule kind of person. Although I am no expert, I appreciate organization. Anyway, that's what we do! And for most things, Ben can sit a few feet away and be fine. Such as with laundry and tidying up.
Do you have a system that works for you?
I'm so excited to see how your room turns out! When you're done - you are welcome to come do my bedroom! My poor bare walls! lol
ReplyDeleteI was excited to see you're list and what you do day to day, but I can't read it! I do, however, see Lucy - Very cute picture and such pretty, bright yellow!
I have a whiteboard that I've wanted to turn into 'things that need to be done' list. Maybe I'll finally get around to it!
ReplyDeleteI love the whiteboard idea. I'll have to post about what I have after I get it updated. Right now it is set up for when I lived with my mother in law. Basically, I have notecards with chores written on them organized by day of the week, daily items and days of the month. Hard to explain in a comment like this - so I'll blog it later :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing the room transformations!