4.03.2010

a recap.

This past week was so very uplifting. It was well worth every stretch of road that we traveled {9hrs to and from, give or take - mostly give}. It was well worth every nearly sleepless night for one reason or another. It was worth every blister on my foot that came from walking from school building, to Fellowship hall, to Auditorium... over, and over, and over.

I saw wonderful old friends and met wonderful new friends, and it was just so overwhelming almost to be with so many people of like faith. I love being a member of the church of Christ. I can't wait to be in heaven with all my brothers and sisters in Christ, and this past week was a reminder of that! I am so blessed with so many wonderful, loving friends and family.

And the lessons... oh, I wish you all could have been there to hear the lessons!

Here are some pictures from the week:

The drive up was beautiful... here are some pictures as we were driving through Alabama.



Here's Benjamin's napping arrangement for the week:


Benjamin absolutely loved class! Of course, he was very ready to be with us when we came to get him, but he had a lot of fun, and even got to wear a name tag!


Benjamin also went swimming for the first time in a real pool!







We got to spend a lot of fun with our roomies, Micah, Justin, and this darling girl, Reagan!







I do have a few more, but I'm saving them for later posts. So now you have something to look forward to! I know you're excited!

Now we are slowly working our way back to the normal routine... I am so ready for Benjamin to be back on his normal napping schedule!

I'll write more about the lectures later this week.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are home! :) So glad you had fun!!! Nothing like a week away sometimes-especially with other Christians! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had such a good time! It's so refreshing to be away and spend time with other believers. I love the pictures of Ben and Reagan! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had so much fun with y'all! Reagan's been crazy today...we're working on our routine too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had a great time! such cute pictures

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!