Wednesday we brought him home and although he has been very clingy still, things are slowly coming back to normal around here. Well, all except the fact that our hearing still has not returned fully. Which is pretty annoying. It's all I can do to ignore the ringing in my ear during the day and especially at night when I'm trying to sleep. Hopefully that will go away soon, though.
He looks like a little man in those pictures, doesn't he? I am so happy to have my little man back, and my inspiration for blogging! I had no idea I would take such a break, but I needed that time to rest and regain energy. I'm going to have to get caught up on what everyone's been doing!
So happy he's home... even if my parents made him into a morning person... we're working on that.
Glad your life is getting back to normal!
ReplyDeleteSo glad Ben is home and ya'll are feeling better! I've missed you so much this week, but I've been praying for you. Hope your life gets back to normal really soon!!
ReplyDeleteHE GREW!!! :) So adorable!!! And SO HAPPY he is home!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYea for being a family again!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to fall back into routine!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelly! I have really missed you as well! Hopefully soon I will get Lily's outfit (I think it is 6mos, so it isn't like she won't be able to wear it any time soon) and the diaper strap out to you soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I am so happy too! He's changed some, though, which is just amazing. It's just amazing how much he can learn in a week, or not even a week!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeleteAwww...great pictures and I've been there before too...I've been away from my daughter and missed her much more than she probably missed me. We've only been away from her a few times and each time she is so clingy when we return (once she warms back up to us, of course.)
ReplyDeleteSo glad he's home! I'm sure everything threw him off a little bit but they bounce back quick!
ReplyDelete