You can kind of see the red ring beneath his right eye there. It's kind of chapped I guess you'd say. Anyway, the doctor checked Benjamin {who was very good-natured and sweet through the whole process} out and said that this was not mere allergies. Benjamin has an eye infection {or in both? dunno}, nose infection, and on top {or really, bottom} of all that, he has a stomach virus. The stomach virus seems to be very tame as he hasn't had too much of a problem with that, so the doctor said to just let that run it's course.
The infections, on the other hand, we have oral medicine and some ointment for his eyelids. If that doesn't clear him up, then they will have to give him some antibiotics I believe. We'd rather not go back, because as I mentioned before, we are having insurance problems and I don't want to be spending so much out of pocket. Today they were really nice to work with us and I am so thankful. God takes care of us, always. I am so thankful.
Benjamin is resting now, but hopefully when he wakes up he will be feeling well enough to eat something. He hasn't been eating well lately, because of the stomach bug I'm sure. I think after a while I am going to take some allergy medicine and work in the yard some. I know, any of you who really know me will be really shocked to hear that, ha! But I've been wanting to get out all year, but it has just been back and forth with the weather. I think we are out of the chill zone so we should be good!
Keep my Benny in your prayers, please! Y'all are so sweet with your comments. Thank you for thinking of him! I hope you all have a blessed day!
Oh poor little baby boy! Definitely praying for him!
ReplyDeletePoor Benben! Being sick is no fun!
ReplyDeleteI just read on down to get caught up with your blog. You've been busy, too! Glad you enjoyed the lectureship and made it back safely. Love the Bible covers!
Awww, he has so much going on! I hope the ointment and oral medicine help. =]
ReplyDeleteToo bad that apple couldn't fix it all! Hope it gets better quickly!
ReplyDelete