Tonight, though tired, we have nearly packed everything up and gotten them ready to go to the car tomorrow. We leave in the morning, heading back to life as usual. I'm sad that the week is ending, but really needing to get back into the regular swing of things. This night and the last have been the only two that Benjamin has gone down in his pack-n-play. I'm ready to sleep in my own bed with a comforter that will reach my chin without pulling.
I didn't take very many pictures, either. While that is something that I really truly enjoy, I enjoy listening to God's word and fellowshipping with God's people a lot more! I will share the few pictures I did take at a later time though. In fact, there are a few things I will share with y'all, but right now... I am dead tired.
And I will have to catch up on all your blogs this weekend, too!
I hope you all had a fantastic week! For all of you who we saw or met in Memphis, see you next year, Lord willing!
Keep us in your prayers as we travel, please!
I've missed you soo much this week, but I'm glad you've had a great time in Memphis! You will be in my prayers today as you travel!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! Can't wait to see your pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI have missed you, but I am glad that you had a wonderful time!!
ReplyDelete