4.24.2010

What I Love on a Stormy Saturday...

.sleeping in

.the relaxing rain

.staying home

.napping with Benjamin

.my new embroidery book



.feeling stress melt away

.a phone conversation with my mom

.praying for those in Yazoo City, MS, which got struck by a tornado today

.knowing that tomorrow is the Lord's Day


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice afternoon. The stitching looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe rain just hit us. We're gonna watch a movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in complete agreement!! Have a wonderful Lord's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!