4.03.2010

Bible cover tutorial

I may or may not be addicted to sewing.

Last night I decided I was going to sew a cover for my Bible... and so this morning, that is exactly what I did.

DSC01257

DSC01260

And since I didn't use a tutorial or pattern, and since I decided to make another cover for my smaller Bible, I created a tutorial to share with you all.

Introducing, my very first sewing tutorial!

DSC01262
DSC01263
DSC01265
DSC01266
DSC01268
DSC01269
DSC01271
DSC01272
DSC01273
DSC01274

lemme know if you make one!


post signature

10 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I might just have to try one of those! I really need to get my sewing machine out... I have so many 'projects' in my head that I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to make a cover for my Bible for a while now, but I am such a beginner sewer. I may have to try, though, because you made it look so easy!
    P.S. I love singing the song you referenced in your last photo to Ella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I have been sewing for two weeks now! So I am still beginner! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really enjoyed sewing so far, I love all the neat things you can do with a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so clever!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really neat! I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it!!! How cute! I especially love the fabric on the bigger one! :) I may have to try this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Kristen. I just found your blog today. I'm about to make a bible cover for a friend's birthday and was so excited to come across your post. Thanks so much for sharing!

    http://boyohboyohboycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!