4.05.2010

Things I Say To Benjamin Daily...

"Benjamin, please don't touch that..."

Benny at the Window (1 of 44)

"Benjamin, no sir..."

Benny at the Window (4 of 44)

"Do you need a nap?"

Benny at the Window (7 of 44)

"We don't touch things on the wall, Benjamin, they can hurt us." {Electric Outlets}

Benny at the Window (8 of 44)

"Come on out of there..."

Benny at the Window (9 of 44)

"We don't touch the trash, the trash is yucky."

Benny at the Window (39 of 44)

"Don't eat that, it's yucky!"

Benny at the Window (44 of 44)

"Don't scratch, baby, you'll bleed!"

Benny at the Window (24 of 44)

"When mommy says not to do it, that means don't do it."

Benny at the Window (15 of 44)

"I love you, Benben."

Benny at the Window (17 of 44)

post signature

5 comments:

  1. lol I think the thing I say most frequently is "Be GENTLE with the baby!"
    Great pictures. I especially *love* the one of his feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I could have written this post talking about Ella :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always telling them no a lot in this stage! They're not afraid of anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little boy is so SCRUMPTIOUS. And did I ever mention I have an infatuation with tiny little toes.
    {don't tell my teenager, she despises the word} lol

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!