4.05.2010

Mommy/Wife MD

Today has been so tiring. I have been Doctor Wife and Doctor Mommy all day and I am pooped. Having both my boys sick is not fun at all. Hubby, thankfully, seems to be doing better this evening. He slept a lot today and I think that must have really helped.

Benjamin, on the other hand, had diarrhea three times today {having puked once on Sunday}. We dealt with Ben's insurance today and apparently for some odd {infuriating, unknown} reason, Benjamin is not covered with insurance. So we have to go and pay out of pocket when we take Benjamin to the doctor tomorrow. This is the first time we are having to do this since birth so I suppose it isn't too bad, and it could be worse, so I'm keeping my chin up, or trying to. It's just really frustrating when a company either loses or misplaces information when it has to do with covering your child!

Anyway, keep our sweet boy in your prayers. He just doesn't feel well. He has goopy eyes, a rash on his face, red rings around his eyes, and like I said, diarrhea. I just hate to see him feeling so ill. He hasn't been eating a lot today, which if you know Benjamin, is very rare.

2010 Memphis Lectures (130 of 148)

Thanks for any prayers, friends!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Dr. Mom is in the house. I am an MD too. hehe {just playing} But I sometimes feel like I could be after all I've experienced.
    I wanted to stop by and thank you for stopping by Pooh's Corner, it means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor Ben! Insurance companies are no fun. Sorry about the frustration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the boys feel better!! Mommies know how to do it all! Although dr is not a fav one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Benjamin! My two babies and I were sick over the weekend - do your hubby and baby have the stomach bug that was going around Memphis? Poor Carrie Anne vomited 5 times in about 4 hours Friday night/Saturday morning, and Jay did 4 or 5 times on Thursday. It's so miserable.
    I hope that they both will feel much better very, very soon, and that you don't get anything from them! Hang in there, Momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so bad for ya'll! It's no fun being sick (or taking care of the sick ones). I'm praying that Ben feels better soon. Insurance companies are so difficult :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, poor lil' guy! Hope he gets feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwh, I hope he feels better soon, poor little fella...

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!