4.10.2010

God is Good!


Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7:7-8

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
1 John 5:14-15

The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
Proverbs 15:29

Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
Psalm 17:1


ketchup face

This photo was sent to us from my dad on his cell phone when he and my mom went to get Benjamin. Unfortunately my Mother-in-Law is awfully sick today so y'all please keep her in your prayers. Apparently it is something different from what we had. Anyway, my Father-in-Law had to take Benjamin to the McDonald's for my parents to get him. He is doing very well and can't you tell he is really enjoying that ketchup??

As for us... I am so delighted to tell you all that we are very well on the mend! Hubby has been fever free for over 48hrs, and I have been fever free for 24hrs! That is a sign to me that the infection has been fought off, so we are going to be able to get Benjamin earlier than I was thinking yesterday {I was thinking Friday - I was being pretty cynical I guess!}. I am so excited! Now, if we can just get this congestion out of the way! And the garlic smell out of my ears...

Thank you so much for your prayers! God is so good! He answers prayers, I know He does!

Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.
1 Chronicles 16:11

post signature

blog comments powered by Disqus