I'm really excited for a few reasons. You know those diaper straps I made? Well my new love for sewing has inspired me to think about opening an etsy shop. Right now I am trying to perfect my talent, which is probably impossible, but I can work toward it! But in the future I really would like to do this.
Another thing is the possibility of one of my lifelong dreams coming true. There were very few things I wanted to do with my life when I was growing up. One was country music star {funnily enough, I'm not a country music fan now}. Another was Marine Biologist {I have a water phobia}. And the one I have always really loved to think about was becoming a published author. Being at the Lectureship last week has really inspired me to work toward this.
This past week also lead me to realize a number of other things. One in particular being at how great and awesome our God is. How loving and caring He is in that He always provides for us a way even when we don't know we need one. He knows our needs before we even know we have a need, and He takes care of us. He opens doors for us and I am so thankful! Now, I know this may come as a surprise to some, but I don't believe that miracles still happen today. I believe that some things people call miracles is actually God's providential hand. I do believe in providence, firmly and honestly. Perhaps another post in the future will go more in depth about my beliefs about miracles.
But not right now. Right now I am thinking about the future. And I am so excited.
These pictures were taken on our long drive home from Memphis last Friday. Benjamin was looking at his "Bible for Babies" book, which we bought at the bookstore at the Lectures. It was just a very sweet thing to look back and see, I just couldn't help but to capture the moment!
I hope you all had a very blessed Lord's day, and have a wonderful week to follow!
So glad you are back! Happy Easter to you all!
ReplyDeleteI'll read your book and/or articles and/or whatever you write! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's such a doll sitting there reading his book! I'm glad you got a little spark to maybe open an etsy shop. IT sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet pictures. I know that does your mommy heart good! :)
ReplyDeleteThis post has me excited to hear about what your family does for Easter and Christmas and more about your thoughts on miracles. I hope you're able to share more about these topics soon. I am very interested!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the encouragement! I will have to work on the posts soon!
ReplyDeleteAn etsy shop would be really neat!!
ReplyDelete