4.29.2010

Rejoicing!

"The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork." Psalm 19:1

DSC01685


I don't know about you all, but I am really, really enjoying this beautiful spring weather. Are you all getting rain and storms? Ours have already passed and have been replaced by gorgeous sunshine and cool breezes. I love it. I'll take it, even if it comes with that extra dose of pollen. Have I told you that we live in a town which was famous back in the day, and still is I suppose, for the peaches we produce? Well, all of the peach trees are in full bloom, not to mention the pecan trees - and we live just down the street from a few pecan groves. We're coated in pollen.

DSC01695


But that hasn't stopped us from getting out and enjoying God's creation. Benjamin loves being outside. He runs anywhere and everywhere. He explores through the yard with big, confident steps. He picks the weeds flowers. He sniffs the weeds flowers. He plays with balls and runs all around the yard.

DSC01653


I love taking him outside to play. And it gives me great opportunity to take out the camera and capture him on such a beautiful day. God has been so good to us, blessing us with this weather, blessing us with this precious boy. God is good!

BlessedBecauseOfYouBlog
BlessedBecauseOfYouBlog1
DSC01730
DSC01727


Right now I can't believe it is almost noon... shouldn't it be 3PM? I have done a lot this morning concerning house work. It's been a beautiful, productive day. When Benjamin wakes up, we're going to have lunch, and hopefully his daddy will have remembered to go and pick up the power car that someone is giving us, so he can play outside in the driveway later.

I hope you all are having such a wonderful week. I wrote a post recently about being too blessed to be stressed. Some of you said you needed that reminder, so here's another reminder that I came across that has helped me:

"casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7


God cares! We have no reason to be overcome with worry or anxiety. God cares, and wants us to lay our burden upon Him.

Easier said than done, because it is so easy for us to just worry our minds away over so many different things in our lives. But you can do it. I can do it. We can do it!

Just ... look up!

DSC01715


Good, True & Beautiful

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I, too, am loving the beautiful weather! and those pictures are adorable...I especially like all the funny faces. I wonder where in the world he gets that from....answer: both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The storms have passed for us and it has been beautiful out! Our yard needs mowed badly too!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!