We had a pretty awesome day today! Started out with me going to a very uplifting Ladies' Bible Class, which was full of discussion although we didn't get through much of the lesson at all. Then we took Benjamin to his little friend Ella's first birthday party {photos from that to come}. He had so much fun! He loved playing and he had a great time... especially eating the eggless cake that Jessica ordered... what an awesome friend, right?? Anyway, after that we went to Target and Hobby Lobby to grab a few things, and headed on home. We ate, and Benjamin had a bath, and then went to bed. Then I finished my mother's Mothers Day gift {I will post pictures AFTER Mothers Day, since she can check this out willy nilly}.
And then I remembered the Baby Gap gift card that Benjamin had received for his birthday back in January, which I hadn't used yet. We were thinking it had $15 on it. So I went and decided to shop at Old Navy instead {which you can do because they are owned by Gap Inc, just so you know.} - turns out they are having a 30% off everything sale. So I went to the sale section and picked out a few things, entered my promotional code and gift card... and it turns out the card had MORE than $15 on it. So I went and got another item. $25 were on the card.
This is what we ended up with:

$1.95!!
Yeah, I'd say this was a pretty awesome day! God's looking out for me! He knows I needed this day!
You forgot to mention the part about me being able to go outside without wanting to pull out my eyeballs!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's my kinda shopping. woot woot
ReplyDeleteI love deals! Jackpot!
ReplyDelete