10.11.2009

I Confess.

The first step to rehabilitation is to admit you have a problem.



Okay.



I have a problem.



To be honest, this problem started back in high school ...



It was only fueled further when I was home schooled.



One may say it isn't a big deal ...




My laptop would like to disagree, I am sure.



And don't get me wrong ...



I have a very supportive husband ...



and he knows of this problem.



But he helped provide new fuel for my fire ...



Which was a long time in coming,



but finally got here January 19, 2009.



I don't really have any plans to rehabilitate myself ...



but at least I'm confessing, right?



So here we go ...



I confess ...



I'm addicted ...



to ...



taking ...



pictures!



post signature

12 comments:

  1. You could have worse addictions. ;) And if you're worried about laptop space, you ought to get a USB just for pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Wish I had your talent! Loving the signature too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, good idea, Paige! I may do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the ones from the fair! The light's look really cool. I, too, am addicted. Just not as bad as you...yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really good at it, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. well you should be addicted, you are awesome at it ;-) plus you have a really cute baby and that doesn't help at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new fonts!
    And you are really talented with your photos and editing! Being addicted to photography can be so much fun can't it? love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I confess, I am addicted too! What great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like taking pictures too!!!! I really wish I had a better camera! *sigh* Someday maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And thank goodness for us that you are! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somebody totally dressed your kid in some ugly red shirt! :)

    jk. Bragging rights for the year, but always subject to change next october.

    Miss you my dear little photography addict.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am an addict too. Just got back from vacation and I took almost 1,000 pictures. I think i bored my mother to death making her look each and every picture with narratives and hand motions. LOL I can not imagine the amount of pictures I would take if I was blessed with a child!

    Your pictures are always sooo beautiful and creative I LOVE it when you ad new pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!