*Only partial baby nudity, y'all.
Sometimes Benjamin makes me a little nervous around the Bathtub. You know how hard it is to actually go to the bathroom when you're watching a baby by yourself, right? Well occasionally it will be the case that I either take Benjamin with me, leave him downstairs alone where he can get into all sorts of mischief, or wait till my bladder explodes. I never wait for the third option, and very rarely go for the second. So I have to take Ben with me. And if I don't occupy him immediately with his favorite bathtub book, he goes straight for the tub. I'm just afraid that one of these days he's going to climb right in and hurt himself - or worse, jump in at bath time before we can get a hold of him.
That kid is a true water baby.
Right down to the blonde hair and the blue eyes.
Anyway, I have been busy mapping out our day. Tomorrow we have a portrait session at 3:15, which should be super fun. I am really looking forward to it!
Meanwhile, Kristen is distracted by her cousin's wedding album on Facebook, featuring Benjamin meeting his Second Cousins for the first time, which turn out to be really adorable pictures ...
Ahem.
I have also been planning out what Benjamin is going to wear beneath his costume tomorrow. I don't want anything too hot, but I don't want his legs and arms bare because I didn't bother washing the costume beforehand (shame on me - with a baby of sensitive skin!). We had gotten Benjamin a bodysuit that says "Baby's First Halloween" from Target a while back for him to wear, as it has become a sort of tradition to buy Benjamin an outfit for each occasion to put in a memory box for him later. I made the stupid mistake of washing this white bodysuit with a bright red dishrag, and now there are pink spots on the arm and chest area. Ugh! I tried to get the stains out but unfortunately they were dried in.
Good thing I have photo editing software, am I right?
Also:
In THREE days.
I need to go get a bag ready for tomorrow. I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween tomorrow, if you are celebrating, and if not - Have a wonderful weekend anyway!
Kyndra just played with a water baby the other day. :) She really enjoys the water, whether it is pool or bath. She's had her share of bathtub mishaps like slipping or going under. Doesn't seem to phase her.
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering how Halloween is going!!! Happy Halloween to you all!
ReplyDeleteLove the cake... AND the water baby!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
God bless-
Amanda
http://iammommy.typepad.com