10.13.2009

Body After Baby Challenge Week 3

MamaNotes


Hello friends! Week three of the Body After Baby Challenge starts today! Hooray! I really enjoyed last week's challenge! I didn't really keep track of points, but we walked for at least 2 hours on Friday night at the fair (totaled, not all at once - though it was mostly all at once). We usually try and go on a walk every night after dinner (as Benjamin permits, of course), and we are usually pretty good about it. Especially as the weather has been so nice!

This week's challenge is going to be just that for me - a challenge. It is to eat healthy. I admit it - I am not very good at eating healthy. I sit here and wonder why I still have the poundage from my pregnancy, while I call on my good friend Debbie (also known as Little Debbie) for comfort. Okay, okay. I really don't think an occasional splurge is bad - but a lot of the time it isn't just occasional.

So! I am going to work hard at that this week. Could it not come at a more difficult time? With all this PUMPKIN stuff to eat?!

Well, I'm going to try my best! Wish me luck (if you believe in it ... I, for one, don't)!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I am also a cloth diapering, homeschooling preacher's wife. We have four children and I am also trying to loose this baby weight in the Body After Baby Challenge.

    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you do really well this week! I know it's hard to eat healthy with all these yummy fall-ish desserts around! You make me laugh about the luck...I don't believe in it either :) Love the way you put it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My baby is 15 months and I still need to loose. LOL. Looks like I need to join that group. lol. I am from MBC and following you. Will you help me out as well? http://www.underthegoldenappletree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will do great! Our problem is we graze all day, Molly loves to snack and so do I! I am still trying to drink more water too!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!