10.06.2009

Body After Baby Challenge



I tried this before, and I'm going to try it again. Last time I didn't do too well but now that summer is out and I am not as busy (ha ha ha), I am going to attempt the Body after Baby challenge again.

This week's Mini Challenge is walking. This shouldn't be hard. Hubby and I attempt to walk every night! I missed last week's challenge, so I will squeeze that in as well. I'm going to try and drink as much water as I can. I hate drinking water. But I'm going to work my way to drinking more each day.

I hope I can stick with this this time! I really do want to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight, or as close to it as I can. Or actually I don't care as much about the weight as I care about feeling better and looking better.

Anyway!

Here's to my second shot and to walking!

8 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog and read it often.
    Do you know anyone that could design a blog button? Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it. Just remember to set little goals like a pound a week. Stick to a regular diet and have fun briskly walking with you husband and baby.

    P.S. Liking the new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it. I really need to do this too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on working to feel great! I hate water too, but I know I need to drink more of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I feel you! I just want to fit in my old clothes! I'm sick of wearing maternity stuff and we sure can't afford to get all new clothes. I've been trying to walk lately and today I started drinking water and actually did some weights and yoga while Reagan was napping. I'll have to get in on this challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I feel you! I just want to fit in my old clothes! I'm sick of wearing maternity stuff and we sure can't afford to get all new clothes. I've been trying to walk lately and today I started drinking water and actually did some weights and yoga while Reagan was napping. I'll have to get in on this challenge too!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!