Benjamin also got two vaccines. He did so well! He only cried for a moment and after that he was just as happy as could be. And then we went over to another building to have his toe pricked to check his iron. He didn't even whimper! After a while he wanted to move around but he did really, really well.
After that, we went to my two favorite stores: Target and Hobby Lobby! We got stickers for our yard sale Saturday at Target, and Yarn and Fleece from Hobby Lobby. The yarn is for some dish scrubbers I am going to crochet for my mom's Christmas gift (don't worry - she knows about them. She asked for them specifically!), and the fleece is to cut into strips and put on top of Benjamin's prefolds in his cloth diapers. The prefolds have started rubbing and irritating him so his doctor suggested we do this. Hopefully it will help! If it doesn't, well I guess we will have to switch back to his pocket diapers solely!
Oh, I know a lot of you mamas may have been or are currently mulling over the decision of whether or not you should get the Flu shot for your child(ren). Well, since Benjamin has an egg allergy, it has been advised that he does not get the shot - so please pray that we all stay healthy here!
Am I boring you, too? Hehe.
That, by the way, is Benjamin's new winterwear. It got so cold here (of course it isn't as cold now that we've gotten him stuff to wear), so we had to go out and buy him a good hat and coat.
Tomorrow, Benjamin's friend Mariah is coming over. I am going to start watching her on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays while Kayla works a new job. We are pretty excited to get to spend even more time with our precious friend! It should be an interesting adjustment in our house but I really do look forward to it!
Right now, Hubby and I are on separate laptops watching a movie, but as soon as that is over, I am heading to bed! I need to get my rest if I'm going to watch those two whirlwinds! I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far!
What a cutie. It's nice when they are younger and get shots, Molly catches on now and throws a fit. Praying for a healthy winter for you all!
ReplyDeleteGetting big!!! Kyndra got a flu shot last year but not this year. Same with me.
ReplyDeleteI am not a fan of the flu shot, so I will cross my fingers with ya'll!
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome.
I love his winter gear.
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy boy not to get upset over the shots!