Lynnette over at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground has started a Blog Party! Woohoo! I am excited about meeting new bloggy friends and letting you all know a little bit more about me! So, here are my answers to the questionarre! I hope you all decide to join in, too!
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
- I guess I'd have to say Goldfish ... the cracker, not the animal.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
- Salvation!
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
- Mountains, I'd have to say! I remember going and spending some time in our family friends' cabin up near the Tallulah Falls in Georgia. I just love the smell of the fresh air ... and all that nature! Beauty!
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
- "Least favorite" implies that I have a favorite ... which I don't ... but I guess if I were to choose the one I hate the most, it'd be cleaning the kitchen.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
- My mom ... does that count?
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
- Staying at home ... I am so not a party girl.
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
- Gone. With. The. Wind.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
- I'm a rebel ... I sleep in it and wash it off in the shower.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
- I am a self-taught crocheter. I'd love`to refine my "skills".
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
- Swatting flies ...
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
- His love for God, and his blue eyes.
12. What is something you love to smell?
- Benjamin after a bath.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
- I am sooo forgetful.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
- I guess it depends on what we're needing at the time. If it were my choice alone, I'd save it for a D-SLR.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
- I laugh out loud mostly ... and either Hubby or Benjamin make me laugh the hardest. Usually hubby.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
- Target!
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
- I'd crochet more, and read more.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
- Frugal
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)?
- Winnie the Pooh ... who doesn't love him!?
20. Would you want to be famous?
- Hmm ... depends on what for. If my photography made me famous, oh yeah! If I finally got around to writing and publishing a book, OH yeah! Otherwise ... I don't think so!
So! That's it! I hope you all enjoyed that! A little later I will have Benjamin's 9 Month Post up! Look for it!
Hi Kristen,
ReplyDeleteSo nice to meet you! Love your blog...
I have a wonderful daughter in love with your name♥
We both choose Gone With the Wind as our favorite movie. Cool...
I'll be back.
PS Your son is ADORABLE. I'm the mom of 5 sons and now 3 grand-daughters and a grandson.
Hi, Kristen! I, too, am a blog addict! Yours is one I'm adding to my list! We've got a bit in common!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm not the only forgetful one! It cracks me up that you have a swatting flies talent!
ReplyDeleteI am a young momma too! and pastor's wife. :) I homeschool, stay at home and love blogging! :) I think I've been by your blog before... nice to meet you... again!
ReplyDeleteLoved your answers!
ReplyDeleteYou have a delightful blog and you're a great writer. I enjoyed reading your answers!
ReplyDeleteI love Goldfish! They are so yummy and addicting!! Hey, you're right about the chores! That makes it sounds like we have a favorite. If I had a choice (and money) I'd hire a maid. lol
ReplyDeleteI love Goldfish! They are so yummy and addicting!! Hey, you're right about the chores! That makes it sounds like we have a favorite. If I had a choice (and money) I'd hire a maid. lol
ReplyDelete