Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
As for me ...
While cleaning the kitchen, I did not hear shrieking at the bottom of the stairs and find my child trying to bust through the baby gate (which is definitely not too short to go across the whole step ... we take every precaution to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen ...). I did not stop to laugh when I saw he had gotten his head through, but that was it. I don't find his calamities humorous at all! And I definitely did not stop to take a picture with my cell phone because Hubby would never believe it, before helping the poor child. And lastly I certainly did not proceed to text the picture to my Hubby and my Mom.
What kind of parent do you think I am?
And to sprinkle a little truth on the situation, I'm not going to post the picture because for one thing I don't want CPS to come snag him (Ben is fine - he was just mad he couldn't get all the way through), and for another thing, I know some family members would probably get pretty mad.
So, spill. What didn't you do?
LOL, he was serious about getting to wherever he wanted to be!
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty funny, and I am glad you could share it with the hubs!
ReplyDelete