Thursday Afternoon Tea is a blog carnival over at Under the Golden Apple Tree! This is my first time joining in - so here's some about me! I hope you all decide to join in as well!
1) What color is your toothbrush?
- Pink and clear ... I think ...
2) Name one person who made you smile today.
- My hubby. :3 He's so ... strange. That always makes me smile.
3) What is your favorite candy bar?
- Twix. Genius candy bar. And now my mouth is watering.
4) What is the last thing you said aloud?
- "It's funny." - I think ... I sat here for a good 2 minutes trying to remember, but really, I can't.
5) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Mint Chocolate Chip.
6) Ever go camping?
- I haven't, but I would.
7) Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- Dogs rule, cats drool.
8) What was the last thing you ate?
- Animal crackers ... shame on me! They were for Benjamin!
9) How long have you been blogging?
- Since the summer of 2008. I started it while living at home with mom and dad while Hubby searched for a job ... I was pregnant. I can't believe how much has happened since then - feels like ages ago!
10) What or who is your inspiration for your blog?
- Well, I guess this one is obvious because of the title of my blog.
I stopped over from Richele's blog, good answers!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really cool carnival! Maybe I'll join in next week :)
ReplyDeleteMy toothbrush is pink and clear too. lol.
Twix are the bomb diggety of candy bars!
ReplyDeleteYou couldn't remember what you had last said out loud and I was asking myself what mine was. It was a little tune somethin' like tu tu tu tu tutututututtu. I really don't like myself right now.
Thanks so much for joining in! This was my first tea party..so I hope more join in as time goes on. By the way, you have one of the cutest blog buttons! I love buttons made with babies. Your baby is so precious.
ReplyDeleteOooooooohhhhhHHHH!!! Twix DOES sound amazing right now!!! :) My fave too!
ReplyDelete