Precious lord, take my hand
Lead me on, let me stand
I'm tired, I'm weak, I'm lone
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand precious lord, lead me home
When my way grows drear precious lord linger near
When my light is almost gone
Hear my cry, hear my call
Hold my hand lest I fall
Take my hand precious lord, lead me home
When the darkness appears and the night draws near
And the day is past and gone
At the river I stand
Guide my feet, hold my hand
Take my hand precious lord, lead me home
Precious lord, take my hand
Lead me on, let me stand
I'm tired, I'm weak, I'm lone
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand precious lord, lead me home.
I find so much comfort in the fact that I am never alone in my trials and problems.
"...and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." Matthew 28:20
Comforting. Amazing. Christ's words, His teachings, His love. Outstanding and Everlasting. Christ is with me, and my soul is at peace.
I love this song, Kristen! Have you seen Mike Farris' version of this? I have a version of it posted on my blog. http://jbemom.blogspot.com/2009/10/sunday-afternoon-church.html#more
ReplyDeleteI love knowing that no matter what the circumstances, no matter how much I mess up, no matter how bleak things look, Jesus is with us, carrying us, and loving us.
Those lyrics are very, very comforting!
ReplyDeleteHi Kristen,
ReplyDeleteThis is my first visit to your adorable blog. Nice to meet you!
What a beautiful song. I'm so grateful that we don't go through life's storms alone. Jesus is amazing!
Amen!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for these words! Jesus is my everlasting help in times of trouble! I am facing a huge decision and I need to pray for God's peace...and I know he will be there to carry me through!
ReplyDeleteThis post was wonderful :)
Amen, amen! I never want to think about life without God!
ReplyDeleteI love this song, Kristen! Have you seen Mike Farris' version of this? I have a version of it posted on my blog. http://jbemom.blogspot.com/2009/10/sunday-afternoon-church.html#more
ReplyDeleteI love knowing that no matter what the circumstances, no matter how much I mess up, no matter how bleak things look, Jesus is with us, carrying us, and loving us.