Tonight I am thinking about the future.
In the future I would like to:
- Be a better Christian
- Be a better wife
- Be a better mother
- Be a better ... everything else.
- Learn how to cook
- Learn how to be organized
- Learn how to turn my to-do list into a done-did-it list
- Learn how to go to bed on time and wake up without groaning.
- Stop mourning the fact that my body is riddled with stretch marks
- Stop worrying about the fact that I still have the pp-paunch
- Stop pining for new clothes - I have quite enough
- Stop worrying about getting everything perfect and precise when I want it.
- Love my husband more and more and more
- Love my Benjamin more and more and more
- Love my Savior more and more and more
- Love my God more and more and more.
- Enjoy myself
- Enjoy my family
- Enjoy my friends
- Enjoy my life.
- Pick out what I'm going to wear tomorrow to a banquet Benjamin is not attending
- Get stuff ready for my mother-in-law to watch Benjamin (am I a first time mommy, or what?)
- Go.
- To.
- Bed.
(- Post a picture)
Be. Be. Be. Be.
Learn. Learn. Learn. Learn.
Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.
Love. Love. Love. Love.
Enjoy. Enjoy. Enjoy. Enjoy.
Pick. Get.
GO TO BED.
I really liked this post!! I think the same things- thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteI like this! I want to enjoy, love, and live life more!!
ReplyDeleteLove this post. What would life be without goals?
ReplyDeleteI am so with you here. Maybe if we repeat it enough like this it will happen.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have fun at the banquet tonight!
love your new layout! and great post too! we may never accomplish all those things on our "lists" but working towards them is all that matters! hope you have fun at the banquet and I'm sure ben will have a great time with his grandma (or whatever he calls her!)
ReplyDeleteAwesome post! I think you summed up every mother's desires in very few words!
ReplyDeleteI really like this post! I can relate to many of the things you said. Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!