Sigh.
Anyway, Friday we went to the fair again to work at the booth. Kayla and Mariah were able to come this time so Benjamin had a friend to play with and then stroll with. Mariah is so busy, and Benjamin is so laid back. But Ben gets really excited around her and just wants to tackle her and hug on her and kiss on her. He just loves her to death! I show him pictures of her and he just grins. So sweet. They are like night and day but they are so precious together. I can't wait to watch them grow up together as best friends.
Watch out, Ben! There's a hand behind you!
It was sooooo cold. I just realized, too, that in this picture Benjamin looks just like his daddy, besides the blonde hair.
The ginormous horse I was telling you about ... it's back was as tall as my husband, who is around 6'7". That's tall.
Benjamin and his best friend, Mariah.
He wouldn't stop tackling her! He just loves her!
Can't you tell he absolutely adores her?
Don't worry, Mariah. I'd run away too if I were being tackled and poked and grabbed constantly. :)
--------
Yesterday we had planned to meet up with our friends at Lanes for the Pumpkin patch and possibly the corn maze. One couple said they couldn't make it with their little daughter, so we just met up with Chris and Kayla and Mariah! Hubby's brother Preston was with us as well. We had dinner and then went out to find that the Corn Maze was $10 and the pumpkin patch was pitiful. Disappointing trip but it was nice to spend time with our friends again.
My handsome boy on his way to the pumpkin patch.
Isn't that the funniest expression!?
A Ben-sized pumpkin.
Sweet.
"Can I have yours too, Mariah?"
"What do you think you're doing, Ben!"
"Mommy! Ben tried to take my pumpkin!" (Actually, we think she just didn't like the straw)
"What did I do?"
"I think I will have this one."
Isn't he just precious?
Dinner.
Mariah is adorable!
I'm sure there were better pumpkin selections when it first opened up...
All bundled up
My pumpkin ...
Zinnia.
Instead, we went back to the house and the babies played (until Ben took a nap) and the adults had some good fun playing Apples to Apples and then watching some cooking show.
Playing together.
Isn't Mariah just the cutest!!
Checking out Ben's toy selection.
Mariah and her mommy.
Sharing Ben's toy.
Sharing is caring!
Gorgeous!
-------
Today we had Bible class and Worship ... Ben had an allergic reaction to the eggs I had for breakfast and had shared a few bites with him. He had hives around his mouth but that cleared up with a little Tylenol. It was nothing compared to the time he had that allergic reaction to Zesty Tomato crunchies, though! During the second service he had bad diarrhea so I took him out to the car early to get strapped in so we could leave as soon as possible. We gave him a bath and some allergy medicine, and then he played with his Poppa (Hubby's dad) for a little while until I decided he needed to be nursed and then laid down to take a nap. And he's been asleep since - nearly 2 hours later!
Now, the house is quiet as our guests have left, and begging me to tidy up some, but sorry! I'm going to relax and get rid of this headache!
I hope you all have had a blessed weekend, and hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful week! Ben's 9 month birthday is Monday and his Well-Baby Check up is Tuesday! Hubby is going to be speaking in Chapel for the Middle Georgia Christian School tomorrow morning and Lord Willing, Ben and I will attend that too! I love hearing Hubby speak! He is my favorite preacher!
Before I go - a BIG birthday shout out to my friend Dawn! Hopefully we will see you tonight, Dawn! Y'all go wish her a happy birthday!
:o Nine months already???
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures of Ben and Mariah. :) They're so adorable together! I wish we had more pictures from when I was that young, maybe some with Josh and I [which for 12 years of being around each other constantly, there is not a single picture!].
It's so sweet that Ben has a little friend his age! Sorry the pumpkin patch was a dud, and what's 10 bucks for a corn maze?!
ReplyDeleteBen really does love his little friend! He couldn't get enough of her!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures just capture the beauty in those little faces! Loved the post!
such cute cute pictures!! I just love pumpkin patch pictures :) Ben surely does love his little friend! they are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice when they have a little friend and playmate.
ReplyDeleteYikes on the allergies! So cute, all the pumpkin pictures! I love his overalls!
ReplyDelete