Here comes the big Halloween Costume Reveal!!
Ben's a little embarrassed...
but he makes the cutest little froggy!
He wasn't too fond of the mittens, though ...
He didn't wear this the whole time, but we did get him back into it because underneath he was only wearing thermal jammies and once the sun got lower and lower, it just kept getting colder and Ben needed something else to keep him warm! So on with the froggy costume! We were going to do a lamb costume - reason being I absolutely adore lambs and I wore lambie slippers during labor. Anyway - what sold me on this adorable froggy costume is the absolutely delicious green tweed! Can't you just eat that up?
Anyway, Hubby managed to have a bit of dangerous fun...
Do you see him?
On the mattress ... tied to the back of a 4-Wheeler. Yeah ... ahem. I told Benjamin I'd tell him all about his daddy when he was older. Shouldn't he be wearing a helmet, too?!
He survived, though, and I believe he wanted another go. But it was time to eat. Hotdogs and other goods, and what I liked best was the table of dessert goodies. I was absolutely pressured into eating Dawn's graveyard cake ... just kidding, Dawn, you can't pressure me into eating anything chocolate! No pressure needed! I am SO there!
That was our Saturday!
Sunday Benjamin and I stayed home from services because I was feeling ill and Benjamin was being extremely cranky after a very rough night. By Sunday evening we were both feeling a lot better and able to go out with Hubby to Byron where he was scheduled to preach. After that, we went out with our friends Chris and Kayla and their baby Mariah, the little baby I watch frequently during the week now.
Later I will do a post on what we did today, but right now I'm just trying to get caught up! I hope you all are having a great week beginning! Here is a small teaser - er, I mean preview, for my next post! Enjoy!
The frog outfit is just too cute.
ReplyDeleteThat froggy is da bomb! Love fall weekends like that, glad you're feeling better and ben is too!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the South, where if you can drag it behind a 4-wheeler...we will, and we will ride it too! :) I have friends who would drag the hood of an 18-wheeler behind their 4-wheeler every time there was snow on the ground.
ReplyDeleteI did not know carl road the mattress?!?! that is too funny. I'm with you on the helmet thing though!! my mom road the mattress back when they had it for the boy's birthday party!!! she's crazy like that. loved ben's costume!! I'm sorry you guys had to leave early but totally understand.
ReplyDeleteSuper Benj-io Bros. 3
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little froggy! What was your hubby thinking?! Good grief!
ReplyDeleteThe frog costume is fantastic! How adorable is that?!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, the mattress pull...he's such a dude!!!
Aw, he looks so cute in his frog costume! That is just too adorable!!! I think I saw the mattress thing on Dr. Phil on things NOT to do. lol At least it was with a 4-wheeler and not a car. ;)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love the froggie costume!! Looks like y'all had a very fun filled weekend. My hubby would LOVE riding the mattress...he's all into stuff like that :)
ReplyDelete