3.27.2010

Cherry Blossom Festival

It is 7:00PM and I am fighting to keep my eyes open. Right now I am taking the time to blog to you all while I wait for the clothes in the dryer to finish up so I can resume packing. I am almost finish! Tomorrow we are leaving and I am excited! But, I am also SO tired. I wish someone would come pack for me. And I wish Memphis wasn't 9hrs away.

But, it is.

Anyway, the reason I am so tired this evening is because today we went to the Cherry Blossom Festival!

Cherry Blossom 2010 (20 of 128)


We had so much fun! Benjamin enjoyed himself immensely. My Mother-in-Law was in town for the weekend so Benjamin enjoyed the extra attention and lovin's. The Cherry Blossom Festival consisted of a lot of walking and a lot of memories. :)

It started off windy and chilly...
Cherry Blossom 2010 (6 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (9 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (10 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (16 of 128)

When we got to the park, it was warmer, and we found the pups!
Cherry Blossom 2010 (23 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (24 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (25 of 128)

They had a ton of awesome cars, but I didn't get many pictures of those.
Cherry Blossom 2010 (27 of 128)

We played on the playground...
Cherry Blossom 2010 (30 of 128)

And then Benjamin rode on his first carnival rides!
Cherry Blossom 2010 (34 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (35 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (38 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (44 of 128)
... apparently it was a lot of fun ...
Cherry Blossom 2010 (49 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (51 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (65 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (69 of 128)

The weather was so nice!
Cherry Blossom 2010 (84 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (91 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (93 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (109 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (111 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (114 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (117 of 128)
Cherry Blossom 2010 (120 of 128)

And that is why we are tired...
Cherry Blossom 2010 (127 of 128)


Now Benjamin is napping, and I am about ready to get up and finish packing {if I don't fall asleep first}. I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend! I am having a beautiful one with my beautiful family:

Cherry Blossom 2010


For those of you going to Memphis: See you soon!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a TON of fun--love those pictures of Benjamin and the puppies...adorable! And the cherry blossom ones are beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! It was a lot of fun and thankfully my allergy medicine worked, ha! And Benjamin was crazy about all the dogs and puppies. It was sooo sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I need a nap just from looking at the pictures! It looks like a blast.

    Have a great week in Memphis! Tell my family hi for me if you see them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cherry blossoms i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you take such awesome pictures! Glad you had fun! Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Benjamin is so adorable! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!