4.12.2011

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Black and White

I’m a sucker for some b&w. I love how classic it makes a photo feel. You can maximize details you might not be able to do so well in color. I love it!

SONY DSC

I love my baby’s blue eyes, and even in b&w, the eyes have it! We were making our drive back home from Memphis when I took this picture. You can just tell that he had a super busy and fun week and he was just exhausted. What a sweet face!

The Paper Mama

3 comments:

  1. Great Picture! I love his eyes. I always love a B&W Photo Challenge. Black and White pics can really show the lines and details from a different perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shot! what beautiful eyes, even in black and white!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!