Here are my shots from last week!
Day 43. 4/3/2011 – I made these cake batter cookies {devil’s food cake mix + peanut butter chips – yumm!} for the Birthday Fellowship with the congregation. They are sooo good!
Day 44. 4/4/2011 – Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are about the only thing Benjamin has been eating lately.
Day 45. 4/5/2011 – Found this guy while weeding out the back flower bed. He was pretty big! I was going to save him to show to Benjamin but he had other ideas.
Day 46. 4/6/2011 – Wearing his new Dawgs shirt. Terrible shot but apparently this is all I took this day! Go figure!
Day 47. 4/7/2011 – I just love those blue eyes and that blond hair. Could he be any cuter?
Day 48. 4/8/2011 – “House warming” gift from my dad. Awesome! Though I am sure my Auburn fan neighbors glare at it when they see it outside!
Day 49. 4/9/2011 – I love watching the peach trees and seeing how they change, watching the fruit grow day by day. It’s exciting and really amazing too. God’s creation is beautiful!
Oh yummy! Those cookies look delicious!! Thanks for linking up. I like your new header. Took me a minute to realize where I was. ha ha!
ReplyDelete