4.17.2011

Project 365: Week Eight

I have had such a busy week so I am amazed that I remembered to take a picture every day! I am pretty impressed with myself if I do say so myself. ha! Here we go!

Day 50. 4/10/2011 – I was sick this day and my husband was so sweet to go out and get me a Route 44 sprite from Sonic. I do so love that man! He is so considerate!

SONY DSC

Day 51. 4/11/2011 – This was Carl’s birthday so Benjamin spent some extra daddy time with him and played outside with him. {By the way, a different picture of Benjamin and his daddy that I took this day was used in the newspaper with an interview with Carl! Too cool!}

SONY DSC

Day 52. 4/12/2011 – Benjamin had a doctor visit this day and was feeling pretty sorry for himself when he woke up from his nap. He is just precious and my heart melted and I admit that I gave in to his sweet cries for pity! What’s a mommy to do?

SONY DSC

53. 4/13/2011 – One of my favorite sounds in the world is Benjamin’s laughter. I love how his face completely lights up. It’s rare to capture this, and I just love this picture so much.

SONY DSC

54. 4/14/2011 – I love getting free things in the mail! This came for me this week and it was really good! It also came with a $1 off coupon. Bonus!

SONY DSC

Day 55. 4/15/2011 – We had tornadic storms and Benjamin was very concerned about all the rain outside. He just had to climb up onto the bay window and see what was going on outside.

SONY DSC

Day 56. 4/16/2011 – Today we had a picnic by the river. It was chilly and windy but we still had a lot of fun and had some good sub sammiches. Benjamin enjoyed it! I hope we do it again soon!

SONY DSC

NapTime MomTog Project 365

6 comments:

  1. Adorable photos of Benjamin this week. So adorable!! I love Sonic. Thanks for linking up. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you son is just ADORABLE!! Love your pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the first time visiting your blog Kristen, and I SO enjoyed it!! Your photos are just lovely, and OMG, those blue eyes Benjamin has are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! We think he is too. And so does he, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sarah! Thanks as always for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!