4.24.2011

From Our Family to Yours

SONY DSC

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet family picture! Happy Easter to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PreacherslittlewifeApril 25, 2011 at 11:28 AM

    is this the front of your house? it's soooo cute! jeff and i didn't get an Easter pic this year, bec/ we both are sick. :( ya'll are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish! Isn't it beautiful? But no. It's in front of someone's house who goes to church with us. Such a beautiful house, really. We were there for Easter lunch. I hope you are feeling better! Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!