So, I decided to join in on a few photo challenges this week! Here’s the roundup!
Sweet Shot Tuesday @ Life With My 3 Boybarians
The Trendy Treehouse: Blue
The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Self Portrait
Simplicity Photography Challenge: Routine
So, I decided to join in on a few photo challenges this week! Here’s the roundup!
Sweet Shot Tuesday @ Life With My 3 Boybarians
The Trendy Treehouse: Blue
The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Self Portrait
Simplicity Photography Challenge: Routine
Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6
I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!
These are great shots! I love your Sweet Shot and the self portrait.
ReplyDeletebeautiful self-portrait. great light.
ReplyDeletebut all your pictures are great.
Oh thank you, I'm flattered :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots! Love your selfie and the one of Benjamin...
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDeletei love the book picture! that is one of my favorite rituals too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up!! LOVED reading all of the Anne books when I was younger. What a great shot :)
ReplyDeleteI picked your photo for my Top Five
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures Kristen.. liked all especially the self potrait!
ReplyDelete