4.25.2011

Project 365: Week Nine

Day 57. 4/17/2011 – A self portrait.

SONY DSC

Day 58. 4/18/2011 – Benjamin watching his daddy go off to work after lunch.

SONY DSC

Day 59. 4/19/2011 – Cupcakes + Sprinkles = Perfection

SONY DSC

Day 60. 4/20/2011 – Growing up.

Day 60

Day 61. 4/21/2011 – First day of potty training. Ter-ri-ble. But We got through it!

Day 61

Day 62. 4/22/2011 – Clover.

Day 62

Day 63. 4/23/2011 – I Spy…

SONY DSC

NapTime MomTog Project 365

6 comments:

  1. Kristen your photos are gorgeous again this week. How did you do that self portrait, with a tripod & timer?? It's really well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm much too uncouth for that. I held it out! Ha! thanks!! I appreciate the compliments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. You are gorgeous! Love the flower shot and of course all the ones of Benjamin. Thanks for linking up. Have a great week. Hope you all had a fantastic Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always leave such kind comments, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of those melt my heart moments!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!