It's been a while since I've done just a photography post like this. Today I took Benjamin outside for a mini shoot {there were a bajillion ant hills out in the back yard so we went back inside} just so I could participate in this week's Before/After Blog Hop. And while I didn't get a lot of amazing shots, it was still hard to choose which picture I wanted to share with you.
But, here we go:
LR EDIT:
I chose that one because it is so Benjamin. He is always so curious about everything. At that particular moment he had a couple weeds sticking to the tennis ball that he was concerned about. Precious.
I hope you're all having a beautiful week so far! Weekend isn't too far away!
Great shot and edit!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable. Look at those legs, I could eat them.
ReplyDeleteI love how you cropped it and made it light, but darker on the edges! Man that shirt pops!
ReplyDeleteHe wanted it completely clean! So funny and those chubby legs!!! Adorable!
ReplyDeletethat's it! He's so funny like that
ReplyDeletethanks! that's what I was going for!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kate!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I know, right? Love me some chunky baby thighs... not so much my thighs, though. But, he is the reason for mine anyway!
ReplyDeleteNice job brightening it up. And I like the crop. What a sweetie you have!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet photo. I love baby legs in diapers. Do you mind me asking what kind of diaper he is wearing?
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Loved the edit. Totally changed the picture.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I love the crop, warmth and brightness.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :D
ReplyDeleteNot at all! He's wearing a Thirsties Duo Wrap. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks very much!
ReplyDeleteAw cute! I could munch those chubby legs:)
ReplyDeleteGreat edit, hope you get a chance to visit mine!
Love this edit and I always love looking at your pictures! I know you are having fun with that new camera!
ReplyDelete