5.14.2010

celebrations

Ellas Bday

A couple weekends ago was a very special occasion!

DSC01809

We celebrated Benjamin's friend Ella's first birthday!

DSC01821

The party was a lot of fun and Benjamin really enjoyed himself!

DSC01828

And the birthday girl was beyond adorable!

DSC01842

There was swimming...

DSC01857

And Cake...

DSC01882

And not to mention the free pony ride {the guy got the wrong party but let us visit with the pony anyway!}

29202_391986484695_694754695_3844279_6222527_n
{via Jessica Brayton}

Ella was just so cute and so sweet... One of my favorite parts of a First Birthday Party is watching them eat their Birthday Cake, or Cupcake.

DSC01861

DSC01862

DSC01874

DSC01877

We enjoyed celebrating our friend's Birthday with her! And we are excited for our lunch date tomorrow with Ella and her mommy and daddy!

Have a blessed weekend, everyone!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. that looks like an awesome first birthday party!

    and that's hilarious about the pony, at least the guy was nice anyways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids at that age have such fun at birthday parties!!! That cake is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!