5.25.2010

My Little Explorer

On our way inside yesterday Benjamin found a hole in the driveway and found out that it was filled with water! While Mommy was trying to get inside quick because skeeters are drawn to her, Benjamin had to stop and check the hole of water out for a little while.

There is Water in the Hole

Found a Hole in the Ground

Wet Toes

Feet in Hole

So Curious

Splashing Boy

Splash!

Wet


Oh Benjamin, I just love your curious mind! It really is so much fun to take you outside and let you explore because you just have so much curiosity for everything around you. Such joy when you find something new! You're my precious darling explorer!

Spring <3

Have a great day!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Little boys and water...they just are magnets! I really enjoyed the pictures...they made me smile! Hope your day is going better then yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are! We are finding out more and more every day that he is ALL BOY! Ooohh boy! ha!

    Thank you, it really is much better today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those chubby little baby feet!! very cute moment captured! p.s. those skeeters love me too, we must be super sweet mommas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cracked me up that he was trying to stand in it! lol

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!