Very reliable resources {Benjamin and Mariah} have informed me that this penguin, which came in a Happy Meal, is quite terrifying to 15 month olds.
Right now, we are at my parents' house. Benjamin and I will be away with my parents visiting my grandparents this weekend. It's going to be very nice to be stress-free {or, as stress-free as I can be, as I will be playing single parent again} for once. It's been a rough few weeks around here. God is taking care of us, though, and I'm very thankful for my parents, who are willing to lug us out to South Carolina along with them. I'm very excited. Oh, and this guy...
will not be coming. However, these beauties...
oh yeah, they're coming. Cookies and Cream cupcakes... I'll post the recipe when I get home.
Anyway, tomorrow there will be one more blog post, and then I won't be posting until probably Monday's "Far Above Rubies" post {Proverbs 31:13, by the way!}. But I will be taking photos!
Take care, y'all, and watch out for the evil penguins...
HAHAAHAHA! Watch out the evil penguins.
ReplyDeleteThat penguin looks mean!! And those cupcakes look delicious!!!!
ReplyDelete