My new photography project, no time restraint, and just for fun. I haven't decided whether I want to print these or make a photo book out of them when I'm done.
How are you really?
2 months ago
Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6
I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!
Cool idea! I tried (a while back) to compile an ABCs book with pictures of Ella, but I just didn't have enough photos. I should specifically take pictures for such a book. :) I can't wait to see all your photos!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Such a great idea!!
ReplyDeletei love that plaid
ReplyDelete