5.30.2010

Ready, Set, Jump!

Today {ah well yesterday, I suppose! - Saturday!} was wonderful. We went to a fellowship at one of the members' at our congregation's house. They have such beautiful property. There were so many wonderful people there and I felt so blessed to be amongst brethren. I think one of the highlights of the day was riding with Hubby and Benjamin, and our friend and his child, and two other kids, on a golf cart all over the property. Although I did feel rather nauseous by the time I got off!

DSC02745


But my absolute favorite moments were the ones where Benjamin was having the most fun {albeit he had a lot of fun steering the golf cart in daddy's lap}.

DSC02746


Benjamin saw the big boys running and jumping over this board, so he decided he was going to jump "over" the board as well. It was so precious. He would run on top of it and "jump" - which is more of a bounce - and run off. Oh my heart was swelling at how adorable and charming my baby boy is!

DSC02747
DSC02748
DSC02749


Don't you love it? That was perfect timing right there! Oh my sweet Benjamin!

DSC02751
DSC02750


He was so proud of himself! He just needed to be a big boy so he could run with the big boys! So we clapped and cheered for him because boy oh boy, was he a big boy!

DSC02753


I am so proud of my darling boy, how excited he is for life, how zealous he is! Why can't we be more like children - giving everything we do our all? Sweet Benjamin jumped and jumped and he jumped with all he had - why can't we be like him? My sweet darling boy!

DSC02755


He inspires me every day...

Anyway...

Benjamin jumped and ran around for a while... and then the storms came.

DSC02752
DSC02754


So it was time to go home.

DSC02756


post signature

2 comments:

  1. He must have really loved the sound of his feet on that board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful boy! Yes, I agree. Why can't we all be more like children?!?

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!