5.28.2010

Fix It Friday at I {Heart} Faces!

I {HEART!} this photo. I could not resist "fixing" this one today. It was much too precious for me to pass up. Oh, I love it!

Original Fixed

Here's the large version of my LR Edit.

Fixed

I thought it needed more of a vintage feel. I mean check out that background.

Isn't that a sweet photo? I need me a pair of twins so I can take sweet photos like this! ha! You reading, Hubby?




post signature

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful edit! I love the vintage feel you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your edit!!! A timeless feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm not real technical - nor am I a photographer... but these babies! So precious - just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the edit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like what you did! The original photo was just asking for some vintage-ing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't they darling???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, it's just perfect! And adorable! I totally agree, the vintage look makes ALL the difference! Nice, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Job! The vintage feel works well here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just the right amount of color, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like you edit. These are so much harder than they look. I fiddled with mine for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!