5.10.2010

Mothers' Day Weekend

Dear Friends and Family -

Hi, it's me - Benjamin! I had a really good time this weekend at my Great- Mimi and Granddaddy Bob's house with Mommy and Nana and Papaw. I missed Daddy a lot and missed my own bed, but we still had a good time! Here's what we did:

DSC01980
DSC01990
DSC01995
DSC01997
DSC02001
DSC02008
DSC02064
DSC02070
DSC02081
DSC02099
DSC02107
DSC02110

As you can see, we had a pretty great weekend with a pretty special family! I love my family!

Love,
Benjamin

---------------


DSC02076


I hope you all had a fantastic Mothers' Day. Mothers are sometimes under-appreciated and I love that we have one day to set aside just to celebrate our mothers. I know my mother deserves more than just one day, which is why I try to make her feel loved every time we are together and every time we talk! I don't know about you guys, but I could never tell my mom just how much she means to me and how much everything she has done for me means to me still!

Our weekend was great, and we made some priceless memories. I missed my Hubby a lot! And while being a single parent isn't relaxing {at all} even for a weekend, it was nice to be able to kick back with my family and share my Benjamin with them. When we got home on Sunday evening, I was surprised with a super clean house which is probably the best gift anyone could ever give me! I love my sweet Hubby so much! He also went and bought a new car seat for Benjamin too, because his old one was just a bad fit for our car I think.

Another wonderful Mothers' Day - they get better by the year I think! Now that the weekend is over, it's back to the swing of things, and I'll spend some time catching up on all of your blogs soon.

One more thing, for my special boy...

---------------

My Dear Sweet Benjamin,


DSC02142

When I was growing up, I never wanted to be married or have babies when I was as young as I am. Sometimes things turn out differently than what we planned - and Benjamin, I wouldn't change the way my life turned out for a second! I love being your mommy so much! You may never know how much I really love you, and how much your daddy and I do for you. You may never realize the sacrifices that have to be made to make sure you live a happy and comfortable life. But that doesn't change the fact that we know it's all worth it. It is so worth it to be your mommy, to see you smile and laugh and learn, to receive your hugs and kisses. You may run me round in circles some days and make me feel completely drained by bedtime, but I wouldn't trade one second of it!

I pray that I am the kind of mommy that helps you to know how much we love you, but more importantly how much Jesus loves you, and how much God loves you! I pray every day that I am the kind of mommy that God wants me to be, so that one day we may all be together in heaven!

My ever-growing, ever-changing, sweet baby boy -

God has blessed me by entrusting you as my sweet darling baby, and I am blessed beyond measure!

I LOVE being your mommy!

Love ALWAYS,
Mommy


DSC02140




post signature

2 comments:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!